Funfetti is a fancy term for adding 100s and 1000s or sprinkles to your baking. I quite like adding 100s and 1000s for the extra crunch they give, so decided to tweak an easy cupcake recipe I use to make them funfetti cup cakes!
Easy Cupcake Recipe With Funfetti Twist
This cup cake recipe only makes 12, so I usually bake a double batch to make it worth my while if I am making them for school lunches. In this instance I was just making them for an afternoon tea one weekend so just made a single batch.
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 190 grams butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup 100s and 1000s
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius
10. Place in the oven and bake for about 30 – 35 minutes.
11. Check with a skewer to see if they are ready and once they are remove them from the oven tray on to a cooling rack.lunch box, sweet treats