I have tried a few different Special K recipes and not many have been successful for me. This Special K Recipe however was hit with the kids and with me too. This one is a combo of a few failures. Sometimes you just have to keep trying!
These biscuits while soft still have a nice crunch to them. The recipe only made 20 so I would double the quantities next time.
Special K Recipe – Lunch Box Biscuits
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 90 grams unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups Special K
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line tray/s with baking paper.
3. Using an electric beater, cream the ingredients until they are light and fluffy.
8. Bake for about 12 – 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
9. Cool on a wire rack.lunch box, sweet treats