Road (Grass) Testing The Big W Everyday Wear + $100 Big W Voucher Give Away!by PlanningQueen on February 17, 2012 in Planning
The give away has now closed. A winner will be announced soon. Thanks!
This post is sponsored by Nuffnang.
Clothes not only need to look good for a preschooler, but they need to be durable and wash and wear well. To fully road test, or I should say grass test the clothes from Big W, we met the amazing photographer Rachel Devine at a wonderful nature park, where the littlest one could run, climb, crawl through dirt and grass, climb trees and play with big sticks.
All of which are some of his favourite things to do! Here is just a snap shot of our wonderful morning:
The tree made the perfect little seat for him. The outfit looked gorgeous and it with held all the bumps, knocks and scratching that happens when kids play in trees.
$100 Big W Voucher Give Away
Now thanks to Big W, you also have a chance to update your preschoolers (or other children’s clothing) with a $100 Big W Voucher.
Full T&C’s are here. To enter all you need to do is:
- Take a look at the BigW Catalogue and leave a comment below letting me know what would be your essential buys for your child/ren and why.
- The giveaway is open to Australian residents only.
- You may only enter once.
- Entries close at 5pm AEDST on 29 February 2012.
- Entries will be short listed. The winner will be chosen by me from the most original and creative responses.
- Winners can spend the voucher as desired.
- Good luck!