Over the last couple of months I have been involved in filming segments for the parenting television show Room to Grow. This is the third series that they have created and in this series they have moved out of the studio and on to location.

My first segment was a demonstration on how to make Tea Cup Biscuits. It was filmed at our house with my daughter and you can view it below.

New episodes of Room To Grow air on Sunday nights at 8pm on Channel 31 and then it is repeated on Wednesdays at 9am and Fridays at 3pm. (Note this week they will be replaying a show from an old series as Channel 31 are testing their new digital frequency.)

Tea Cup Biscuits from Room to Grow on Vimeo.

Did you enjoy this post?
Need help getting organised? Download Guide ✼ Plan ✼ Check ✓ to get you started.
Sign up for our newsletter and get a free guide to help simplify your daily tasks.
Tags:

• Liss May 26, 2010 at 6:51 pm

Congratulations Nicole! I’ll have to set up my IQ to tape it! I *think* we get it?!

• Cellobella May 26, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Awwwwwww that is so cute!
    You are both stars.
    .-= Cellobella´s last blog ..On the couch =-.

• Julie May 26, 2010 at 9:24 pm

Wow, great segment Nicole. What a cute helper you have! We made these biscuits for my daughter’s 2nd birthday tea-party and they were a hit!

• ickle Kids May 27, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Mabel and Nic – you were both fantastic! Mabel, I love your little giggle at the end of the segment and you were such a great little helper!

Nic – I’m so proud of you … a bit nervy I’m sure, but you did such a wonderful job! Good on you!
    .-= ickle Kids´s last blog ..Educational Toys – New Range of Activity Packs =-.

• Kelly Be A Fun Mum May 27, 2010 at 8:45 pm

Gorgeous little helper you have there.
    .-= Kelly Be A Fun Mum´s last blog ..Vintage Is In! =-.

• Kim@Cuggles!Kids May 27, 2010 at 8:51 pm

Gorgeous idea and how fun to present the segment together. Well done girls. We love our cups of tea and sweet treats in this house, so these are now on the menu for our next kitchen activity. Thank you both.

• PlanningQueen May 27, 2010 at 10:30 pm

Thank you all for your kind words! I appreciate your support. :)