Junior MasterChef Review And Give Awayby PlanningQueen on December 11, 2009 in Children's Activities
It wasn’t only adults that became absorbed in MasterChef Australia earlier this year, but kids too. It was a show that the whole family could watch together and it encouraged many kids to actually get into the kitchen and cook. To help this even further MasterChef Australia is releasing is a Junior Masterchef range and I was asked to review one of their new kits.
My kids were so very excited to see the Junior MasterChef Egg kit arrive in the mail last Friday. So excited that we had to ditch our planned meal for that evening and cook scrambled eggs for dinner!
While the kids were pretty much just excited because they were cooking a “MasterChef” recipe with “MasterChef” utensils, I on the other hand was excited with the quality of the products in the kit. The mixing bowl that came with our Egg Kit is sturdy and durable and has an appropriate sized hand rest for junior chefs. The handle of the whisk allows children to hold it properly and create a fluent whisking motion.
The Junior MasterChef range is aimed at children aged between 3 and 15 and are now available at Big W, Kmart, Myer and Target. The range includes:
- Junior MasterChef Australia Cupcake Kit – RRP: $39.95
- Junior MasterChef Australia Cake Kit – RRP: $39.95
- Junior MasterChef Australia Pizza Kit – RRP: $34.95
- Junior MasterChef Australia Egg Kit – RRP: $29.95
- Junior MasterChef Australia Rice Kit – RRP: $29.95
- Junior MasterChef Australia Cookie Kit – RRP: $29.95
- Junior MasterChef Australia Apron & Chef Hat (3-6 yrs) – RRP: $19.95
- Junior MasterChef Australia Apron & Chef Hat (7-12 yrs) – RRP: $19.95
But readers of Planning With Kids, have the opportunity to win a kit from the new Junior MasterChef range! To enter all you need to do is simply leave a comment below and let me know which of these two kits you would prefer:
The give away is open to Australian residents and entries must be received before midday Wednesday 16th December 2009 AEDT. Winner will be chosen using Random.Org and announced on the blog later that day. If the winner gets back to me immediately we will be able to post the kit our in time for Christmas!Tweet