It was time again to do the monthly menu plan for the family and I thought I would share the menu plans and shopping lists. (The files list below are all PDFs which you can download.) For me November disappears so quickly, I find once that we pass Melbourne Cup, we are then in December in no time at all. Having the menu plans collated and printed for the month, means there is one less thing for me to worry about.
These menu plans have the following attributes:
- They all contain pretty standard family meals, majority of which were selected by the kids.
- They have one day where we have “left overs”, which gives me a break from cooking.
- As we shop for fruit and vegetables each Saturday morning at a local market, my weeks run from Saturday to Friday.
- Mondays and Tuesdays have meals which I can cook in advance (after school activities on those nights).
- Fridays are a “fun” style meal like scrambled eggs, home made pizza etc.
Monthly Menu Plan
- Family Menu Plan – Week Starting 7th Nov.
- Shopping List – Week Starting 7th Nov.
- Family Menu Plan – Week Starting 14th Nov.
- Shopping List – Week Starting 14th Nov.
- Family Menu Plan – Week Starting 21st Nov.
- Shopping List – Week Starting 21st Nov.
- Family Menu Plan – Week Starting 28th Nov.
- Shopping List – Week Starting 28th Nov.
Or if you would like to try menu planning for a month for yourself you can check out my post on how to How To Menu Plan For A Month In 35 Minutes.
The Family Menu Plan For This Week
A shortened week for us, this week as we will be driving back from Mildura on Monday and eating dinner on the way. It is going to be a very basic couple of weeks in terms of meals in our house, so I can catch up on lots of outstanding tasks!
Baking: 100s of Biscuits
Monday:Baked Penne With Bacon
Tuesday: Shepherd’s Pie
Wednesday: Left Over
Thursday: Beef Stir Fry with Asian Greens
Friday: Warm Tuna Panini
Sunday: Home Made Hamburgers And Salad
For more menu planning ideas head on over to Laura’s place at “I’m an Organizing Junkie“.