Some very exciting news!!! I’ve been shortlisted as one of the top five finalists for the Best Parenting Blog Award Category in the first Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards! As a finalist, I get to enjoy the perks of a fully sponsored 3D2N trip to Singapore to attend the Blog Awards Ceremony on Oct 23rd.
Thanks to the thoughtful person who nominated me and a big thank you to Nuffnang for putting on the show, with sponsors Pringles and Uniquely Singapore. This will be such a fantastic opportunity for me to meet some of the best bloggers in the Asia Pacific Region and learn from the wealth of the collective experience that will be gathered. The event will also help to raise the profile of blogging in the region and highlight to a wider audience, some of the amazing content that can be found in the blogosphere.
To determine the winner of each category there is a two part judging process: (1) input from a panel of expert judges (50%) and (2) a popular vote component (50%). So if you like this blog, I would really appreciate it if you would vote for me. It will take less than a minute.
How To Vote:
- Click the awards banner on the sidebar of my blog.
- Click on a button to vote for a blog. Please note that you have to cast votes for each of the 11 categories
- Then click “Next” to continue to the next categories, making sure you vote for me in the parenting category .
- Voters are entitled to cast one set of votes every 2 hours.
- The voting phase will end on 11th October 2009.
Good luck to all other niminees and I look forward to meeting you at the award ceremony!blogging