1. What makes dad happy?
10: Super Coach.
8: Being with us.
5: Going to the market.
3: No boys fighting.
Me: Challenges – MBA, marathons, Kokoda etc.
2. How does your dad make you laugh?
10: Making fun of mum.
8: Bad kicking at footy.
5: Telling knock knock jokes.
3: Noisy music and dancing.
Me: By making me see the lighter side of the every day.
3. What does your dad do when you’re not around?
10: Watch TV
8: Watch TV
5: Watch TV.
3: Tidying up jobs.
Me: Watch TV, whilst doing jobs.
4. What is your dad really good at?
10: Being a bit relaxed with the rules (that’s a good thing).
8: Reminding people to do things.
5: Fixing things.
3: Fixing things.
5. What is your dad not very good at?
8: Writing stories
5: Doing my hair.
Me: Watching sport and talking to me at the same time.
6. What does your dad do for a job?
10: Slave away on the computer.
8: Find out answers.
5: Goes on the computer and talks on the phone.
3: Work on a computer.
Me: As above!
7. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
10: Mr Krabs (from Spongebob)
Me: Inspector Gadget
8. How are you and your dad the same?
10: Being gangster.
8: Liking Super Coach and Fox Sports
5: Same type of hair.
3: We are boys.
Me: We both like to be organised!
9. How are you and your dad different?
10: He never slacks off and I do sometimes.
8: I am more cheeky.
5: He doesn’t have the same tops as me.
3: He is big.
Me: He can sleep in a mess.
10. How do you know your dad loves you?
10: Him helping me with my homework.
8: Letting us watch more TV than we are supposed to.
5: He tucks me in bed.
3: Make me porridge.
Me: He tolerates my obsessive planning.
And the bonus question which I asked as I was very keen to hear what they thought:
11. What does your dad like most about your mum?
10: That I am a red head.
8: That I can cook elegant dishes.
5: She gives him cuddles.
3: Your cooking.
Me: That I am awesome. 🙂
If you ask your kids some questions about their dad, let me know as I would love to read it.