It is that time where we look back over the year and reflect on what has been achieved. This has been my first year of blogging. Officially my first anniversary was January 2nd, so to celebrate one year of blogging and reflect on the last year I have collated two lists.
The first is the most popular posts on Planning With Kids this year in terms of page views. The second is the most popular posts in terms of feedback in comments and emails from readers.
Most Popular Posts – Page Views
- 10 Online Learning Games For Preschoolers
- Christmas Planning – Handmade Fabric Necklaces
- Christmas Planning In July – Making Handmade Fabric Notebooks
- Tea Cup Biscuits
- How To Create A Preschool Writing Box
- 10 Practical Christmas Presents For Children
- 10 Things To Do Before Christmas
- 10 Point Children’s Birthday Party Plan
- Children’s Timetable Term 1, 2008
- The Dilemmas Of Modern Parenting
Most Popular Posts – Reader Feedback
- Can Women Have It all???
- 10 Things I Like To Keep In My Everyday Bag
- The Purpose Of Preschool
- 10 Things We Should Never Say To Kids
- 10 Circuit Breakers To Prevent Those Family Melt Down Moments
- Change Your Words
- 10 Ways To Save On Your Food Bill
- The Typical Day Of A Stay At Home Mum
- Children’s Jobs and Our Family Meetings
- 10 Strategies To Gain Co-operation From A Toddler
Thank you to all the readers and supporters of Planning With Kids, may 2009 be a year full of happiness and success for you.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year of blogging. I have learnt so much about the blogosphere, social media and even managed to learn a bit of html code! I still have so much to learn and so much to say – stay tuned in 2009!