Background: WW stands for Wordless Wednesday and is where you post without words and simply use a photo. I realise that I am using words here, but thought as this was my first time doing a WW post I would fill you in on what it is about, just in case you didn’t know.

To check out some great photos and stunning photography check out Wordless Wednesday HQ.

• katef May 28, 2008 at 4:03 pm

he he he she is cute when she’s defiant!
    Happy WW

katefs last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – Warm in the wood pile.

• Cecily May 28, 2008 at 4:40 pm

She is adorable. The outfit is PERFECT.

Cecilys last blog post..Wordless Wednesday and The Look That Says "Stop Taking My Stinkin’ Picture Mom!"

• Addie May 28, 2008 at 6:32 pm

You go, girl!!!
    Happy WW!! Do come over and visit my HAT SOCIETY

• Sue May 28, 2008 at 9:01 pm

Awwwww what a sweet photo! Happy WW and thanks for stopping by!

Sues last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

• chelle May 28, 2008 at 9:33 pm

That is a look of determination! She is adorable!

• Irishcoda May 28, 2008 at 9:52 pm

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday, it’s so much fun! I enjoy visiting and seeing other people’s pictures and I’m so glad you visited me. The expression on your little girl’s face ispriceless! I still see it on the face of my 19 year old, LOL, some things just don’t change!

• Trish May 28, 2008 at 11:11 pm

Priceless expression of determination – and veyr cute. I love the outfit.

Trishs last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – Peace Rose

• Shireen May 28, 2008 at 11:32 pm

Atta girl!! Love her pink skirt :-)

Shireens last blog post..My girl

• carrie-the gremlin wrangler May 29, 2008 at 12:19 am

that’s a great shot for your first WW! Welcome to the “club”!

carrie-the gremlin wranglers last blog post..Wordless Wednesday: Kiss The Toad

• Dianne - Bunny Trails May 29, 2008 at 2:01 am

How cute is she? I love that everything is so pink. Very sweet.

You’ll enjoy WW – definitely a lot of inspiration and motivation to expand your photography. Welcome! :D

Dianne – Bunny Trailss last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – Yellow Hat

• Sandy M May 29, 2008 at 9:27 am

Absolutely adorable! Great shot. Happy WW!

Sandy Ms last blog post..Wig or Hair extensions?

• Allison May 29, 2008 at 1:25 pm

Haha that’s so cute! I LOVE the outfit, especially the shoes!

And no worries–honestly? The candid kid shots are my personal favorite…so you have nothing to work on!

Happy WW :)

Allisons last blog post..Sickly Baby

• Monica May 29, 2008 at 8:17 pm

What a cutie!!! She looks like she definitely has her mind made up!

Monicas last blog post..Changing a Squirming Baby’s Diaper

• Mycrazylife May 29, 2008 at 11:20 pm

Well isn’t that a familiar site! She is adorable!

Mycrazylifes last blog post..Reflector Goodness!

• Rebecca May 30, 2008 at 6:30 am

That’s really great. Perfect for Wordless Wednesday. Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! :)

Rebeccas last blog post..Ask and you shall receive…

• joshua June 01, 2008 at 3:10 am

i like the attitude. way to go girl! hahaha
    thanks for stopping by my WW

Joshua

joshuas last blog post..Wordless

• [...] since she was two and has an eclectic sense of style! For an example of this, see the photo in the Wordless Wednesday post preceding this.The style I have learnt to cope with, but as the mornings have started to get [...]